Now Available in Sturbridge, MA: 12 Tannery Road 4 BR 2.5 Baths
Just Listed in the Tall Pines subdivision of Sturbridge, Massachusetts: 12 Tannery Road. This 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Colonial-style home in the Fiskdale section of Sturbridge, MA, is located in a quaint neighborhood in which the builder considered both the natural and historical tones of the area.
This home was built by Noel Homes, which also built the homes in The Preserve of Sturbridge. This particular design offers almost 2800 square feet of living space. Consider these features:
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with soaring ceilings, walk-in closet, and private en-suite bath
- Enormous kitchen with what looks like miles of granite counters, stunning cinnamon-hued maple cabinets that go to the ceiling and are dressed with elegant crown molding
- An eating area in the kitchen with an exit to the unique two-layer deck
- Separate, spacious first-floor laundry room with plenty of space for pantry storage as well
- Sought-after Great Room with gleaming hardwood floors, fireplace, light-capturing half-circle windows, and stunning cathedral ceilings. There are also sliding doors to the upper level of the deck.
- Forced hot air heat and Central air conditioning
- Wonderfully convenient central vacuum
- Full basement with high ceiling - certainly plenty of room to finish if you need additional space
- Pretty back yard with sidewalk leading to the deck, plus a rare solar-powered shed
This home is listed at $383,900, when Noel Homes in Sturbridge typically sell for well in the $400,000 range. Please contact me to schedule a showing of 12 Tannery Road.
About the Tall Pines:
The Tall Pines neighbhorhood was created in the early 2000's. It consists of one U-shaped road: Tannery Road. The street was carved out of one of the picturesque hills that describes Sturbridge, rolling hills filled to the brim with oaks, maples, and tall white pine trees.
In keeping with the setting, the developer left many stands of trees and carved the half-acre lots to flow with the natural landscape. A sidewalk was installed, which is often used by children learning to ride bikes, people walking dogs, couples taking an evening stroll, and exercisers at all times of day. Finally, the street was adorned with beautiful street lamps remniscent of the Colonial area in which the town of Sturbridge was created. These street lamps were hand-crafted by a local tinsmith and when in need of repair are indeed sent to the tinsmith at Old Sturbridge Village for careful attention.
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, RSPS, SRS, RESE, CFA
Century 21 MetroWest
45 Lyman Street Suite 14
Westborough MA 01581
Serving the Route 9/20 Corridors of Central Massachusetts
Sturbridge to Westborough
Cell: (508) 982-0686