It's been a busy week already, with barely a moment to myself. But today was a smooth day, and I find myself feeling grateful for the little things. To wit:
- The traffic in town has finally subsided after many weeks of congestion
- Thai Place in Sturbridge serves the best won ton soup in the state
- Laptop means I can blog while watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (and wishing I could still dance like a 20-year-old)
- RE/MAX Satellite Network makes distance learning so easy
- Francesco's Italian Bakery around the corner
- Halloween lights still work
A totally random list, but things that made my day easier and happier. Want to share?
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, RSPS, SRS, RESE, CFA
Century 21 MetroWest
45 Lyman Street Suite 14
Westborough MA 01581
Serving the Route 9/20 Corridors of Central Massachusetts
Sturbridge to Westborough
Cell: (508) 982-0686