New Price for 288 Cedar Street in Sturbridge
Here is the news of the day: The sellers of 288 Cedar Street in Sturbridge, MA, have just reduced the price of the home. Now listed at $249,900, this property offers many benefits over the competition:
- Over 2300 square feet of living space
- Full basement, partially finished, with plenty of head room
- 4 Bedrooms, each big enough for a queen-sized bed...two will fit a king-sized bed
- 2.5 Bathrooms, including master bath
- An acre of land in a scenic country setting
- Quite spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, center island, stainless steel appliances, a big eat-in area, and a pellet stove for cozy ambience
- Formal dining room and living room
- Enormous great room, also with pellet stove
- Private back deck with hot tub overlooking the woods
- First-floor laundry
- Vinyl windows for energy efficiency
- Two-car garage and a level driveway (easy to clear when the snow flies)
- Close to Burgess Elementary School
And a bonus that few people think about: Cedar Street is one of the few north-south streets in Sturbridge that has a traffic light. When you need to commute to the highways or get to the grocery store, this makes for a very easy left-hand turn onto busy Route 20.
Interested in learning more? Contact me for a showing of this spacious home. It will be my pleasure to provide you with a private showing of 288 Cedar Street.
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, REALTOR(R)
Serving Central Massachusetts
Sturbridge to Grafton
Cell: (508) 982-0686