4th of July in Sturbridge Massachusetts
If the weather report stands, it looks to be a beautiful day! Here are some ideas of events and activities in Sturbridge, MA:
1. Take a hike at Westville Lake or Wells State Park.
2. Go swimming and have a picnic at Streeter Beach.
3. Canoe or kayak on the Quineboag River or other Sturbridge Waterways.
4. Take in the hot dog eating contest (July 2 2010), at Hyland Orchard/Pioneer Brewing Company.
4. Enjoy festivities and fireworks at Old Sturbridge Village
5. Attend the parade and fun at the Feast and Fire on the town common (July 3, 2010).
Happy 4th of July everyone!
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, REALTOR(R)
Serving Central Massachusetts
with Offices in Sturbridge, Charlton, Spencer, Auburn, and Shrewsbury
RE/MAX Professional Associates
49 Main Street
Sturbridge, MA 01566
Cell: (508) 982-0686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org