It's time for a new list of ideas for pop-bys and mailings. For June, the focus is on Golf! See how many of the following ideas you can implement:
Customer Appreciation Events
1. Have a Father's Day Golf Outing. Invite your favorite dads in your client database to join you for a round of golf at the local course.
2. Host a Family Mini-golf Event. Help new people in the area meet one another when you invite them to play mini-golf. Most mini-golf courses will let you reserve their site for a 90-minute party. Send your invitations by e-vite. Arrange for drinks and ice cream afterward. Very easy to do, and little clean-up required.
3. Organize an End of School Party. Do you do business in a neighborhood full of kids? Offer to organize a party the afternoon of the last day of school. Ask one client to serve as the host home, set up drinks and snacks outside, and play some good old games like capture the flag and freeze tag.
1. Golf balls. Stop by to drop off a batch of brand new golf balls.
2. Other golf accessories. For something more creative, order golf accessories such as tees, hats, ball markers, or towels. Have them personalized with your logo, a photo, or message. One site that provides custom ordering is golfballs.com
Recipe for a Perfect Dad's Day: Father's Day is June 22nd. Plenty of time to get this mailing out. As you write your cards this month, also include your favorite BBQ or drink recipe. Better yet, put together a quick Father's Day menu to mail (or even email). Here's a sample menu of a simple meal for Dad:
- Corona beer w/lime
- Cheese and cracker platter
- Grilled steaks
- Cesar salad
- French bread
- Roasted red potatoes
- Bottle of Cabernet Savignon
- Chocolate cake
Happy Father's Day to all the hard-working dads out there!
- Kathryn Acciari - REALTOR®
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, RSPS, SRS, RESE, CFA
Serving the Route 9/20 Corridors of Central Massachusetts
Sturbridge to Westborough
Cell: (508) 982-0686