Just Listed! 288 Cedar Street in Sturbridge MA - 4 BR 2.5 Baths
288 Cedar Street
List price: $283,000
I just listed this Colonial-style home at 288 Cedar Street in Sturbridge, MA. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, this home offers plenty of space for family and guests.
Other features of this home:
- 2300 square feet
- Spacious kitchen with new white cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a large dining area with pellet stove
- Formal dining room and living room
- Enormous family room, also with a pellet stove
- Of the four bedrooms, two fit king-sized beds and two fit queen-sized beds
- Main bathroom with dual vanity
- On-suite bathroom in the master bedroom
- Powder room with laundry hook-ups
- Walk-out basement with plenty of headroom in case you wish to finish it
- Two-car garage
- Roomy back deck with hot tub
- One-acre lot with private back yard and woods for enjoyment of nature
- Located on scenic Cedar Street, one of the beautiful country roads that attracts people to the quaint town of Sturbridge
- Close proximity to restaurants, shops, highways, and Old Sturbridge Village
Please call me for a showing if you would like a private showing of
288 Cedar Street.
Putting Today's Technology Tools to Work for You
Text and photos copyright Kathryn J. Acciari unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
Kathryn Acciari, RSPS, SRS, RESE, CFA
Serving the Route 9/20 Corridors of Central Massachusetts
Sturbridge to Westborough
Cell: (508) 982-0686